Helping you do more
• Multiple servers: Easily expand your installation and add more cameras and hardware without decreasing the performance of the system because additional devices can be distributed among up to five servers
• Dual streaming: Two independent, configurable video streams for live and recorded viewing can be individually optimized for stream compression, resolution and frame rate
• Built-in motion detection: Optimize hardware by detecting motion on key frames or on a specific part of the video in regular quality or lower video resolution, lowering memory and central processing unit (CPU) consumption even when additional cameras are added Live monitoring made easy
• Multi-channel, two-way audio: Communication is made easy because operators can easily broadcast messages to many people at once or directly speak with people at gates or entrances
• System Watch: A free add-on utility that notifies operators of live system failures, providing an additional level of reliability
• Create high-quality evidence: Advanced video search tools, such as the Sequence Explorer and Smart Search make it easy to locate recordings of incidents, enabling quick evidence creation
XProtect Professional is comprehensive open platform IP video management software (VMS) for mid-sized installations.
With support for up to five configurable servers and 64 cameras per server, the system supports an unlimited number of users.
XProtect Professional is ideal for live monitoring of video with flexible ways to access and view video from the surveillance system.
In combination with simple video search tools, XProtect Professional provides an efficient way to manage video and swiftly find and export video evidence.
A complete solution for campuses that have multiple buildings at a single site, XProtect Professional features Milestone Integration Platform (MIP) support, enabling integration with business systems and video analytics.